5 Minute Blueberry Cream Cheese Doodle Dip
Looking for the perfect pairing for Fieldstone Bakery Mini Doodles Lemon? This recipe is a dipper’s delight! Sweet blueberries come together with cream cheese to create a dip that pairs beautifully with the lemony goodness of our Mini Doodles. This treat is an excellent way to spice up your snack time offerings for parties, school nutrition programs, or healthcare facilities. Grab your aprons and dip into something delicious!
- Fieldstone Bakery Mini Doodles Lemon
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Sugar or Cane Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon crushed Lemon Mini Doodles
- Lemon Mini Doodles, for dipping
- Whisk cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the blueberries, and slightly crush them as you mix.
- Place the dip into a dip serving bowl surrounded with Lemon Mini Doodles. Dip the Mini Doodles into the mixture for a fresh, flavorful snack!
Back to All Recipes