A Fieldstone Salad Topped with Premium Granola
When you top a salad with Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola, it's sure to be the star of the show! This incredible recipe is deliciously fresh, and the unique crunchy texture will bring out even the most discerning diners’ inner foodies. Earn 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from your students, residents, or customers with this total winner when it comes to deliciousness and presentation. Don't settle for any ordinary salad - wow everyone with a Fieldstone salad topped with premium granola!
- 4 cups of spring mix with spinach
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- ½ cup of honey-roasted pecans
- ½ cup of Chevre cheese crumbles
- Granny Smith apple, sliced
- ½ cup of seasonal fruit
- ¼ cup of pepitas
- Balsamic vinaigrette or dressing of your choice
- Wash and dry the greens and place them in a large bowl.
- Slice the strawberries and apples into bite-sized pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Add the honey-roasted pecans, Chevre cheese crumbles, and any other seasonal fruit you like to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the pepitas on top of the salad.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette or another dressing of your choice over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!