Apple, Seed Butter & Granola Nachos
This creative spin on a classic nacho makes for a delicious and easy-to-prepare snack perfect for adults and kids alike. With crispy apple slices, drizzled seed butter, crunchy Fieldstone® Bakery Granola, and toppings of your choice, these apple nachos are scrumptious to the last crumb! Try them today.
- Fieldstone® Bakery Granola
- Apples (thinly sliced)
- Seed, almond, or cashew butter
- Dried cranberries
- Shredded coconut
- Mini chocolate chips
- Thinly slice apples, and arrange slices on a plate or platter.
- Drizzle apple slices with seed, almond, or cashew butter, whatever your preference.
- Top apple nachos with remaining toppings– dried cranberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, and Fieldstone® Bakery Granola.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Tip– It helps to put nut butter in a dish, and briefly warm in the microwave (about 30 seconds, stirring intermittently) for easier drizzling. If you want to get fancy, put warmed nut butter in a piping bag (or a Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off), and pipe onto apple nachos.
*Tip 2– To keep apple slices from browning, dip them in lemon juice mixed with cool water (1/3 lemon juice, 2/3 water).Back to All Recipes