Banana Split Cream Pie
- 1 3/4 cups Fieldstone® Bakery Granola (available in bulk or 1 grain packets)
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 – 4 oz or 5 oz Pineapple Yogurt
- 1 – 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 – 8 oz whipped topping
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 – 4 Fieldstone® Bakery Nutty Bars
For the crust:
In a food processor, pulse the granola for about 30 seconds until fine crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and pulse a few more times to combine.
Flatten the granola mixture tightly and evenly into a 9″ tin. If the mixture seems a little dry, add 1 additional tablespoon of melted butter.
Chill the crust in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
For the filling:
- Whip together the yogurt, sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Place sliced bananas on top of the pie.
- Chop Nutty Bars in to nice chunks and place on top of the pie.