Bananas Dipped in Chocolate and Granola
Here’s a delightful treat that is sure to impress your guests, Bananas Dipped in Chocolate and Granola! This simple yet elegant dessert combines the natural sweetness of ripe bananas with the rich, velvety goodness of dark chocolate and the satisfying crunch of Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola.
- 1 cup Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup dark chocolate melting disks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Peel the bananas and halve them. Place the banana pieces on the prepared baking sheet and insert a sturdy straw or wood skewer into each half. This will make them easier to handle when dipping them in chocolate (and when enjoying them later)!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate melting disks according to the instructions on the packaging. Stir the chocolate occasionally to ensure even melting.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, dip each banana piece into the chocolate, coating it completely. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- After dipping each banana piece in chocolate, roll them in Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola until fully coated. Gently press the granola into the chocolate to ensure it sticks.
- Place the coated banana pieces back on the parchment-lined baking sheet and repeat the process with the remaining banana pieces.
- Once all the banana pieces are coated in chocolate and granola, drizzle the remaining chocolate over the bare areas on the banana pieces.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate sets.