Berry Bliss Honey Buns
Fieldstone Bakery Honeybuns are a delicious treat by themselves, but adding some cream cheese, fresh fruit, and powdered sugar to the mix elevates them to snack perfection! This fast, easy recipe is a great addition to any summertime gathering. The juicy berries and star-shaped bananas bring vibrance and freshness to the Honeybuns, resulting in a beautiful presentation and a perfect balance of flavors. Get ready for compliments to the chef!
- 3 Fieldstone Bakery Honey Buns
- Whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- Powdered sugar
- Spread the whipped cream cheese onto the Honeybuns.
- Prepare the berries by washing them thoroughly.
- Using a star shaped cookie cutter, create the star shaped bananas.
- Layer the raspberries, blueberries, and star-shaped bananas onto the Honeybuns.
- Drizzle honey over each Honeybun.
- Finish the presentation by sprinkling powdered sugar on top of each Honeybun.
Back to All Recipes