Easter Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Fieldstone® Bakery Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Regular-sized Marshmallows
- White Royal Icing
- Melting Chocolate
- Pink Sprinkle Sugar
- Small Round Pink Candies
- Frosting Piping Bags and Tips
- Unwrap several Fieldstone® Bakery Oatmeal Creme Pies. Cover the tops in white royal icing. Set to dry overnight. For tips on how to decorate with or make your own royal icing, try this blog.
- Cut marshmallows in half, diagonally. Run your knife under cold water to prevent sticking.
- Pour sprinkles into a bowl so that you can dip the sticky-side of the marshmallow halves into it. Set the completed ears aside.
- Using either a stiffer mix of royal icing or regular white frosting, attach the ears to the top of the Oatmeal Creme Pie. Attach also a pink candy to the center for the nose.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. Follow the directions on the packaging for optimal texture and taste.
- Using a piping bag and small round tip, pipe the chocolate onto the Oatmeal Creme Pie to make the face of the rabbit. Let the chocolate set before serving.