Easy Yogurt, Fruit & Granola Parfaits
Get ready to show off some patriotic spirit with these easy yogurt, fruit & granola Parfaits! Bursting with fresh berries like juicy blueberries, plump strawberries, and tart raspberries, these parfaits are the perfect summer treat for schools, healthcare communities, and more. The creamy yogurt and fluffy whipped cream layers create a mouthwatering combination that's sure to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth. To make it even better, sprinkle in some crunchy Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola for extra texture. The best part? The presentation! Layer everything in a unique glass and guests are sure to be impressed!
- 2 cups Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Wash the berries and slice the strawberries.
- In a small bowl, mix the berries together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt and whipped cream together until well combined.
- Layer the yogurt mixture, Premium Granola, and the mixed berries in glasses.
- Repeat layers until the glass is full, ending with a layer of Premium Granola on top.
- Chill in a refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Note: You can use any type of glass… but keep in mind that the clearer the glass, the better you will be able to show off the layers of the parfait! You can also adjust the amount of berries and Premium Granola to your liking.Back to All Recipes