Peach Cobbler With Granola Topping
If you're looking for a scrumptious dessert that's guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser, look no further than our Fieldstone Bakery Peach Cobbler recipe. We were inspired by classic Southern comfort food when creating this irresistible granola treat. With our easy-to-follow recipe and some simple ingredients, anyone can whip up this delicious dessert in no time. The luscious peaches combined with our flavorful granola topping will have everyone coming back for seconds – so make sure to make plenty!
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- ¼ cup of Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 TBSP granulated sugar
- ¼ TSP cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the sliced peaches, granulated sugar, and cornstarch until well combined in a medium bowl.
- Spoon the fruit mixture into four ramekins that have been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- In the same bowl, mix together the Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Take a handful of the topping mixture and press it together with your hand to form clumps. Repeat until all of the toppings are used up.
- Sprinkle the topping mixture over the fruit, leaving some larger clumps to ensure a crispier topping.
- Place the ramekins onto a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the topping is lightly golden brown and the fruit is bubbling.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven and cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream and enjoy!
Back to All Recipes