Fieldstone Favorites Say “Hello!”
Greet your school nutrition students or healthcare residents with a creative snack activity! This simple and fun recipe provides an outlet for expression and doubles as a delicious treat. With just a few Fieldstone Bakery favorites, everyone will have the opportunity to make their very own edible work of art that spreads positivity and gets the creative energy flowing. Say “Hello” to a snack recipe that will make their day!
- Fieldstone Bakery Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars
- Fieldstone Bakery Glazed Honey Buns
- Fieldstone Bakery Fig Bars
- Fieldstone Bakery Mini Doodles Lemon
- Fieldstone Bakery Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Rounds
- Unwrap several of each Fieldstone Bakery product to begin.
- Using different Fieldstone Bakery products, form each letter in the word “HELLO.” You can use Mini Doodles lemon to draw a letter, unroll a Glazed Honey Bun for an “L”, or cut a round hole into an Oatmeal Creme Pie for an “O.” Be as creative as you wish!
- Place each letter in the center of your serving tray or parchment paper-lined table to spell the word “HELLO.”
- Use a knife to cut some of the Fieldstone Bakery Nutty Buddy Wafer Bars, Fig Bars, Oatmeal Creme Pies, and Fudge Rounds. Cut each into triangles, squares, circles, or rectangles.
- Place the cut pieces around your “HELLO” design as a border.
- That’s it! Say “Hello” to your masterpiece!
Back to All Recipes