Fudge Round Milkshake
INGREDIENTS FOR MILKSHAKE:
Increase ingredients based on size of portion and number of servings.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of Milk
- 6 table spoons of cocoa powder
- 2 cups of ice
INGREDIENTS FOR GARNISH:
- Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Round
- Hot fudge topping
- Shish kabob sticks
- Mini marshmellows
- Stick mini marshmallows on to shish kabob sticks. Tip— run cold water on the shish kabob sticks first to make this easier. Set aside kabobbed marshmallows.
- Stick Fudge Round on a shish kabob stick. Break the stick so that the Fudge Round will sit on the rim of your serving glass. Set aside kabobbed Fudge Round.
- In a blender, combine banana, milk, cocoa powder, and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour milkshake in serving glass and set in freezer.
- Heat a small dish of hot fudge topping. Bring out milkshake serving and using a spoon, slowly drizzle fudge onto the rim of your glass.
- Top the fudge-rimmed glass with whip cream. Garnish with kabobbed marshmallows and Fudge Round. Serve immediately.
Get fancy and add a sprinkle wave to the inside of your glass!
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Corn syrup
- Small, clean paint brush
- Before pouring your milkshake into the serving glass, paint corn syrup in a wave pattern onto the inside of the glass. Tip— cut out a paper stencil and tape it to the outside of the glass for more accurate painting.
- Pour a handful of chocolate sprinkles into the glass, cover, and shake until all of the corn syrup is covered in sprinkles.
- Place your glass in the freezer while you create your garnishes and milkshake to help set the corn syrup.