Granola Trail-mix Butterflies
- Fieldstone® Bakery Premium Granola
- Shelled Sunflower Seeds
- Shelled Pumpkin Seeds
- Yogurt Covered Raisins
- Dried Cranberries
- Chocolate Chips
- Dried Banana Slices
- Rectangle Snack Bags
- Pipe Cleaner
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl. Choose the amount of each ingredient you’d like to use based on your preferences and the number of snack bags you’ll be filling. Each bag can hold 1 cup of mix.
- Mix thoroughly and then portion-out a cup of the trail-mix into each bag, leaving a little space in each snack bag.
- Pinch the bag down the center and wrap a pipe cleaner around it. Twist the end of the pipe cleaner together a couple of times to secure it. Don’t twist too many times or it will become difficult to undo the pipe cleaner for snacking.
- You can leave your butterfly antennas straight or curl them by wrapping the end pieces around your finger. For a tighter curl, grab the end and twist a little. You could also use a small stick to twist the pipe cleaner around too if that is easier.