Granola Truffle Reindeer
With Fieldstone Premium Granola, honey, seed butter, and pretzels as antlers, these delightful treats will undoubtedly become a favorite holiday snack for your students! Crafting these truffles is a breeze, so feel free to invite students to help out in making these yummy reindeer!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup seed butter
- 1 1/2 cups Fieldstone Premium Granola
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, plus more for decorating
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mini pretzel twists
- Dried cranberries
- Chocolate chips (or candy eyeballs)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the decorations. If the mixture seems too dry, add more seed butter. If it feels too wet, add more granola.
- Stir the ingredients until well combined.
- Take about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture from the bowl and roll it into a ball. Wear gloves to prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands as you roll.
- Shape the remaining mixture into equally sized truffles and place them on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Break the mini pretzels in half to create antlers.
- Microwave a small amount of chocolate chips in 15-30 second intervals, stirring after each session, until melted. Set aside a few chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Dip one end of a pretzel half into the melted chocolate and insert it into the side of a truffle to create an antler. The chocolate will help hold it in place. Repeat this step for all the truffles.
- For the noses, dip one side of a dried cranberry into the melted chocolate and attach it to the center of each truffle.
- For the eyes, dip the flat part of a chocolate chip into the melted chocolate and carefully place it on each side of the nose, slightly higher than the nose. Repeat this step for the other eye.
- Decorate the truffles with additional mini chocolate chips or candy eyeballs as desired.
- Allow the truffles to cool and the chocolate to set before serving. Enjoy!
Back to All Recipes