Hootin’ Fig Bar Owls
Introducing the ultimate snack for any ‘hoot’enanny! Transform our Fieldstone Bakery Fig Bars into an adorable owl with this creative recipe. Rich seed butter, fresh fruit, and real fig filling come together to provide a satisfying treat that is fun to look at, and fun to eat. At home, school, or work, these Hootin’ Fig Bar Owls are the perfect way to fuel your day!
- Mini Vanilla Wafers
- Fieldstone Bakery Fig Bars
- Fresh blueberries
- Seed butter of choice
- Roasted almonds
- Roasted whole cashews
- Apple of choice
- Coat a Fieldstone Bakery Fig Bar in seed butter.
- Add two Vanilla Wafers at the top to create a base layer for the eyes.
- Dab a bit of seed butter on a blueberry and place in the center of one of the wafers
- Repeat Step 3 on the second wafer to complete the eyes.
- Place a cashew under the eyes in the center for the beak.
- Place two almonds at the bottom of the Fig Bar to make the feet.
- Finally, cut an apple into slices and place one slice on each side of the Fig Bar for the wings. Use seed butter to secure the apple wings to the Fig Bar.
Back to All Recipes