Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae
Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Brownies are the perfect way to elevate your next dessert recipe. Not only are they delicious straight out of the box, but they make a fantastic foundation for homemade creations like hot fudge brownie sundaes! Plus, each bite contains extra ooey-gooey goodness that will make you wish summer would never end. To sweeten things further, this decadent dessert comes together in no time — so all that's left to do is enjoy!
- Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Brownies
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Hot Fudge
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Maraschino Cherries
- Please Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Brownies on a plate.
- Scoop the vanilla ice cream onto each brownie.
- Heat the hot fudge in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until warm and smooth.
- Pour the warm hot fudge over the vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles over each bowl of hot fudge brownie sundae.
- Top each sundae with a Maraschino cherry.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tip: You can also add whipped cream or Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola for extra texture and flavor.
Back to All Recipes