Lucky Treasure Brownies
Your guests and residents will treasure these tasty treats. Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Brownies covered in gold coins (yellow chocolate candies) and fluffy frosting clouds above make for adorably delicious cauldrons at the end of the candy rainbow!
- Small Cookie Cutter
- Icing Piping Bag
- Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Brownies
- Yellow and Ice Icing
- Yellow Chocolate Candies
- Rainbow Candy Belts
- Use a small cookie cutter to cut Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Brownies into circles.
- Pipe a dab of yellow icing into the top center of the brownies.
- Place yellow chocolate candies onto yellow icing for gold coins in the pot.
- Cut your rainbow candy belts about 2.5 inches long.
- Using thick white decorating icing, pipe two puffs of white icing onto twi opposite sides of the brownies to make clouds.
- Pre-bend your candy belts to get a better arch when placing them onto the brownies.
- Carefully place each end of the rainbow candy belts into the icing clouds and hold for a few seconds to make sure they stay in place.
- Voila, enjoy your pot of gold under a rainbow!