Marshmallow Pie Turkey Pops
- Fieldstone® Bakery Marshmallow Pies
- Candy eyes
- Red Gel Frosting
- Candy Corn
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Pretzel Sticks
- Lollipop Sticks
- Unwrap a Fieldstone® Bakery Marshmallow Pie. Keep the wrapper.
- Push 5 or 6 candy corns into the edge of the Marshmallow Pie in a fan pattern. Hold the Marshmallow Pie in place with the wrapper so you don’t get fingerprints on the chocolate.
- Push a lollipop stick on the opposite edge of the fanned candy corn. *TIP: it’s easiest to add a ribbon or accessory at this point when there is no frosting or peanut butter on the Marshmallow Pie.
- Break a pretzel stick in half, and push the pretzels into the Marshmallow Pie on either side of the stuck lollipop stick. You can now throw the Marshmallow Pie wrapper away.
- Spread on the peanut butter in a peanut shape for the turkey’s head and neck. Make sure it’s big enough for both candy eyes to sit side-by-side on the peanut butter.
- Take a piece of candy corn and cut off the white tip, leaving a little orange. Place this tip into the center of the peanut butter. This is the turkey’s beak.
- Add a line of red gel frosting on the top side of the turkey’s beak. Continue the gel onto one side of the turkey’s beak for the turkey’s “snood”.
- Add the candy eyes above the red gel on to the peanut butter.