Premium Granola Cups
Visitors and staff alike will swoon over these delightful and imaginative treats! Golden, crunchy granola crusts cradling fillings of your choice will keep your guests coming back for more. Whether your school or healthcare community is hosting an open house, brunch, or outdoor event, these Granola Cups made with Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola are a surefire way to impress.
- 1 ½ cups of Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups no sugar added vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- Fresh fruit of choice, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF.
- Grease a muffin pan to prevent sticking.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cinnamon, vanilla extract, peanut butter, and Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola. Mix until the granola is thoroughly incorporated.
- Take the granola mixture and use your hands to press it firmly into the sides and bottoms of the greased muffin tins, shaping it into cup-like forms.
- Place the muffin pan on the center rack of the preheated oven and bake for approximately 15 to 17 minutes or until the granola cups turn golden brown.
- Allow the granola cups to cool completely in the pan before attempting to remove them.
- Gently release the sides of the crust using an offset spatula, working around each cup. Carefully remove the cups from the pan, flipping them over if necessary. The crust will be crispy but delicate, so handle them with care.
- Fill each granola cup with your vanilla yogurt.
- Top the yogurt-filled cups with your favorite sliced fruits.
- Enjoy serving these delightful Premium Granola Cups to your guests!