Red, White, and Blue Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup Fieldstone Bakery Granola
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt (use a yogurt with a high fat content to prevent ice crystals from forming)
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Chopped Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- Line an 8″x 8″ pan with foil.
- In a large bowl stir together all the ingredients until all the fruit and granola are evenly distributed.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the 8″ x 8″ lined pan and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into bars.