Smiley Face Oatmeal Creme Pies
Looking for a fun and easy activity to do with school nutrition students or healthcare residents? Look no further than our Smiley Face Oatmeal Creme Pies! These sweet treats will surely put a smile on everyone's face… including the pies! With just a few Fieldstone Bakery Oatmeal Creme Pies and some decorative icing, your guests or kids can make a delicious and adorable dessert. So grab your aprons and put on your happy faces!
- Boxes of Fieldstone Bakery Oatmeal Creme Pies (12-Count)
- Various Tubes of Decorative Icing (in Different Colors)
- Unwrap the Oatmeal Creme Pies and place them on a flat surface.
- Use decorative icing to draw smiley faces on each creme pie. Get creative and draw different expressions, use different colors, or add fun details like eyebrows and accessories!
- Let the icing dry and set completely before eating.
- If you don't have decorative icing, you can use frosting, melted chocolate, or other edible decorations to create smiley faces.
- If you're serving the Oatmeal Creme Pies later, store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
Back to All Recipes