Star Spangled Oatmeal Creme Pies
Red, White, and Blue Oatmeal Creme Pies from Fieldstone Bakery will surely be a hit at any summer event. Any and all guests will be delighted by these delicious treats with a patriotic twist. The best part is you don't have to be a professional baker to make them – this could be a fun activity for residents and staff to get creative and make their own tasty pies! Plus, the bright colors make them as photo-worthy as they are delicious. In no time, you'll be serving up a sweet, patriotic snack worthy of any celebration!
- White Decorating Icing
- ½ cup Red Candy Melts
- ½ cup White Candy Melts
- ½ cup Blue Candy Melts
- ¼ cup Red Star Sprinkles
- ¼ cup White Star Sprinkles
- ¼ cup Blue Star Sprinkles
- 6 Fieldstone Bakery Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Spread the star sprinkles on a flat plate or tray.
- Squeeze a thin line of white icing along the edge of each cookie sandwich to fill any gaps.
- Gently press the edges of each cookie sandwich into the sprinkles to coat them.
- Melt each color of candy melts separately according to the package instructions.
- Drizzle each color of melted candy over the tops of the cookies using a spoon or piping bag.
- Let the candy coating cool and harden before serving the Red, White, and Blue Oatmeal Creme Pies.
Back to All Recipes