Strawberry, Cream & Granola Bars
Summertime is all about indulging in sweet treats that help you cool off under the sun! Our strawberries and cream yogurt bars are the perfect treat to satisfy guests’ cravings during those warmer months. The combination of creamy yogurt, sweet strawberries, and crunchy Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola is absolutely mouth-watering. Whether they are staying cool inside or outside, our “Berry” Crunchy Yogurt Bars will help them chill out!
- 4 Graham Cracker Sheets
- 3 Cups Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 12 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 16 Oz Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulverize the graham crackers into crumbs. Add in the flour and Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola. Pulse until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan or microwave-safe dish.
- Pour the melted butter over the granola mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Add half of the granola mixture to the bottom of the prepared baking dish and press it down firmly to form a crust.
- In a separate bowl, mix the chopped strawberries and vanilla Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Pour the yogurt mixture over the granola crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining granola mixture over the top of the yogurt and press down gently.
- Freeze the bars for at least four hours or until solid.
- Cut into squares and garnish each piece with a fresh strawberry before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Back to All Recipes