Strawberry Cream & Granola Hearts
Looking for a snack that's easy to make and even easier to eat? With the premium granola from Fieldstone Bakery, some fresh strawberries, and creamy vanilla Greek yogurt, you'll have sweet and satisfying Strawberry Granola Hearts that are perfect for children and adults. Whether your guests, residents, or students are looking for an afternoon pick-me-up or a quick breakfast on the go, these bites are sure to hit the spot!
- Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola
- Fresh Strawberries
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Remove the stems and finely chop the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped strawberries with the vanilla Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Sprinkle a layer of Fieldstone Bakery Premium Granola into heart-shaped silicone molds.
- Spoon the yogurt and strawberry mixture on the granola, filling the molds to the top.
- Place the silicone molds in the freezer for several hours until the bites are frozen solid.
- Once the bites are frozen, pop them out of the molds.
- Serve and enjoy!